Who are we?
Neamedia Icons is a website published by Neamedia SAS with a share capital of €75,000, domiciled at 71 rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, 75011, PARIS.
Neamedia SARL is registered in the Paris Trade Register under number 44422430700033. The intra-Community VAT number is FR21 444 224 307.
For any information or enquiries call or write to: +33 (0)142087016 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For any information regarding customer service: +33 (0)142087016 or email@example.com
The director of publications is Mr. François BERNARD, in his capacity as director of Neamedia SAS.
- The Little Prince®© – Succession Antoine de Saint Exupery https://www.lepetitprince.com/
- Pac-Man™ – Copyright BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc
- Richard Orlinski
- Naruto Shippuden – © 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO / 2007 SHIPPUDEN All Rights Reserved.
- Bomberman – ©Konami Digital Entertainment
- © SEGA
- © 2023 CD PROJEKT S.A. All rights reserved. CD PROJEKT, the CD PROJEKT logo, Cyberpunk, Cyberpunk 2077, the Cyberpunk 2077 logo and Cyberpunk: Edgerunners are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of CD PROJEKT S.A. in the US and/or other countries.
- CD PROJEKT®, Cyberpunk®, Cyberpunk 2077® are registered trademarks of CD PROJEKT S.A. © 2023 CD PROJEKT S.A. All rights reserved. All other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- CD PROJEKT®, The Witcher® are registered trademarks of CD PROJEKT Capital Group. The Witcher game © CD PROJEKT S.A. Developed by CD PROJEKT S.A. All rights reserved. The Witcher game is set in the universe created by Andrzej Sapkowski in his series of books. All other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- 2023 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S and/or other countries. .
- PUBG is a trademark or registered trademark of KRAFTON, Inc., in Korea and/or other countries.
What personal data do we collect, and why?
The following data is collected when you make a purchase on our site. They are only used for organizational purposes regarding the delivery of your products. Your personal data includes: first and last name, postal address, city, postal code and country (apartment number and company name are optional), payment information, email address and password.
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your computer after first requesting permission from your browser. The cookie allows the site to “remember” your preferences and actions over time. Most browsers accept cookies, but you can also set your browser to refuse them automatically. You can also delete them at any time.
Browser settings: Most browsers can be modified to prevent your computer from accepting cookies. However, it may affect your browsing experience on our site and other sites.
These preferences can be set in your browser settings. These preferences can be set in your browser settings. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful : Cookie settings on Internet Explorer, Cookie settings on Firefox, Cookie settings on Chrome, Cookie settings on Safari.
This data is collected to help us improve our customers’ browsing experience.
Google Analytics: Used for statistical purposes: we collect the number of unique visitors to our site and the frequency of connection. We collect anonymous data to find out what is the most attractive content of our site.
Social networks: Facebook Connect, Twitter connect, Pinterest connect